We’ve got four more Sundays before December 24. I’m hoping we can spend an hour each week (45 minutes of hard work) practising with who we have. Here’s what I was imagining
- Dec 1 – 45 minutes choosing characters and looking through costumes
- Dec 8 – 45 minutes running through scenes
- Dec 15 – 45 minutes running through scenes
- Dec 22 – 45 minutes running through scenes without scripts if possible!
- Dec 24 – come early to the pageant (probably around 5pm – I don’t know the actual start time of the pageant yet though) and then tell the congregation the Christmas story!
Please send Devin an email as soon as you can. I would love to hear from you about:
- If you can make it
- What role your child is interested in
- If you can’t make it, let me know if there’s anything we can change about that schedule to make it work for your family!
- Any details you need that I’ve missed in this email
We need 11-12 speaking roles, plus whatever other children want to participate in non-speaking roles.
The script may change slightly as we rehearse. I am happy to print you a copy, just let me know if you’d like one and I’ll print it at the church on one of the Sundays in December.
Thanks for your help! Any way you can contribute, by supporting your child, contributing props (if there’s anything you see on the list you can bring let me know!), or whispering a line on the day of is greatly appreciated!