Thanks to all who participated in the Dreaming Workshop last week. Each of the focus groups were given an opportunity to develop one or two dream statements that defined an initiative or program for Emmanuel. Each person attending the service was then invited to place a sticker beside the dreams they most supported. The top 5 dreams by order of support:
- Renovate Dorset St. House To Support Wayside Programs
- Renovate Fellowship Hall Stage To Support Joining Out Of The Cold
- Worship Group To Expand Formats And Community of Worship
- Group To Support Those Released From Grand Valley Institute (GVI) In Transitioning Into Community
- Reach Out To The Community And Grow Youth Presence At Emmanuel
The final workshop, on June 8th will give all members of the congregation a chance to participate in planning key next steps in these starting these initiatives or programs.